Hi Frederik,

Am 16.05.2010 18:33, schrieb Frederik Ramm:
>> I added a draft for a decision table here:
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/Logo
>> If the table is the cause for more conflict than it solves, well,
>> then the table doesn't help:) Feel free to edit.
>
> What logo are we talking about? I understand that Robert's submission
> was for an OSM logo, while the page you have now edited is about the
> OSMF logo.

I meant to contribute to Robert's submission for an OSM logo.
The link given in:
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2010-May/050188.html
on my first uneducated view seemed to show relevant context,
so I added the table there. Also it seemed polite because
I picked up the items from the user Kscahefer.

I'll happily move it elsewhere. If need arises I also have a
very capable /dev/null here. Seems to take data at a rate
of more than 1 GB/sec and is not full yet.

Kidding aside I like the idea of a wiki because (opposed to
mail or forums) it tends to focus discussion because
technically there is a single document being worked on.
(there are of course numerous examples that using
a wiki is no guarantee for consensus)

Robert Martinez wrote:
> I for example would have reservations about the equal
> importance of the "Vision" parts: [..]

I have too. Nor are the criteria likely complete
(or orthogonal).

I have no stakes in the decision other than
that it should be fair and does not absorb
much unneeded voluntary work.

Greetings,
Frieder