You can do this with the current renders, n the web page of the map
click the plus sign and cycleways are an option to display, or
something like Maperitive with a suitable set of rules, I have at
least one that works nicely with Maperitive if the current default
doesn't show it.

The nice thing about Maperitive and custom rules is you decide exactly
what is shown, so just put cycleways, pubs, 24 hr supermarkets and
book shops in the rules and you end up with a customised student map.

Cheerio John