As pointed out, you only have 255 characters. No one is suggesting a
book needs to be written. There is a difference between "useful" and
"exhaustive." All we are asking for is "useful" comments. "Cleaning up
validator problems in Ottowa using a CANVEC source" or pull the
reference to CANVEC out into a source=* changeset tag. Seriously. It
is that simple people!

I just ran into some problem roads last night along Kansas highway 18
where it would have been a big help to have some useful comments in
the history.

If you are in an area with more than a few active mappers I can
*guarantee* you that at least one other person is looking at your
changeset comments. I live in the middle of nowhere Kansas and I know
at least one other person is watching the area.

Toby