Lennard <ldp <at> xs4all.nl> writes:

>>I do something similar cleaning the data using the http://keepright.ipax.at/
>>data checker, primarily fixing junctions so the map is routable.  Ordinarily
>>I'll just write 'fixed junctions' as the comment.

>'fixed junctions based on keepright reports'

I would put that if the keepright report suggested what changes to make.
But it doesn't tell you any particular change, it just flags things, and the
change to make is decided by the mapper.

(In many cases keepright flags an error but I ignore it, because there isn't
strong evidence that the OSM data is wrong - so both whether to make a change
and what change to make are decided by human judgement.)

But still, you're right it is probably worth mentioning keepright - it is
another
kind of 'why' - so I'll do that in future.

--
Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com>