I uploaded a new stretch of river bank last night (over 3k objects).
This morning I checked the map and they had not been rendered. When I
check /status on the tiles they claim that they are "due to be
rendered" but they are obviously not actually in the render queue
because the queue has hit 0 on the munin graphs several times since I
uploaded. Also when I /dirty the tile it re-renders quickly. Is this a
bug in renderd? I think I uploaded right around the time of the spike
in the data import lag graph at 11:30 or so on the graph so that might
be a factor:
http://munin.openstreetmap.org/openstreetmap/yevaud.openstreetmap/replication_delay2.html

I have already re-rendered some zoom levels but I'll leave it alone
for now in case someone wants to take a look at it. Here is a link to
the area where you can still see just the river itself with no river
banks rendered and all the tiles supposedly in the queue. If you zoom
out one level you will see what I have already re-rendered.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=39.18751&lon=-96.25883&zoom=16&layers=M

Toby