On 8 December 2010 11:08, Grant Slater <openstreet...@firefishy.com> wrote:
> Disappointing as ever... [citation needed]

What is disappointing is you can't or won't spend the time to brush up
on the history of the license debate, or when you see a false
statement being made repeatedly and you don't bother to ask the person
to retract their comment and to refrain from pushing the same false
statements in future. Instead you choose to make emotive statements
trying to belittle those that would like to see a lot more honesty and
transparency on the license debacle.

You have just proven Steve Bennett point perfectly: