Dermot McNally writes:
 > On 11 June 2011 00:15, Nathan Edgars II <nerou...@gmail.com> wrote:
 >
 > > I think you're being deliberately obtuse

Nathan was being gracious. You ARE trolling. Stop it.

 > That's amusing coming from somebody who thinks he can inhibit the use
 > of data he has declared as PD, but let's carry on...
 >
 > Switzerland around the same time held a referendum on whether to ban
 > the building of Minarets. I expect that many Muslims voted against the
 > ban. The referendum was carried. No voters _are_ treated differently
 > after the vote.

Very likely many non-Muslims voted against the ban. They were NOT
treated differently after the vote. Stop arguing that accepting the
license means anything more than accepting the license, Dermot. It
doesn't. In particular, I accepted the license because I know that if
I do not, then my (rather significant) contributions would be deleted,
and I would be banned from further contributions. I can and have
accepted the license without approving of it.

Please stop trying to put words in my mouth. That's an ugly thing to do.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog