Hey,

There are at least a few users who have disagreed to ODbL
but are ok with PD (or CC0).

Would it, in a ODbL OSM world, be possible to move their
data out of current OSM and into a PD project and after that,
reimport to ODbL OSM?

In other words:

For the most complicated example, a way edited by 3 users:

Version 1: Created by User 1: Agreed to ODbL
Version 2: Edited by User 2: Disagreed to ODbL but wants PD
Version 3: Edited by User 3: Agreed to ODbL

We can move Version 1 to ODbL OSM

Could we then export change 2 to a PD database first and
import that into ODbL OSM?

And perhaps, after that, also import the orginal change 3?

We would of course have to get the users consent to do this but
I'm trying to think of ways to save as much data as possible.

Greetings,
Floris Looijesteijn