Hi,

On 06/20/11 11:52, TimSC wrote:
My question is are we keeping the CC-BY-SA license for
OSM tiles, which is a "produced work" under ODbL? or would be better to
change?

It is my understanding that it is planned to retain CC-BY-SA for now.

There's really nothing to be said against changing to a CC-BY license or so in the future (read: a good while after the license change has gone through). On the other hand, given that it is relatively easy to set up your own tile server, maybe we don't want to make ours *too* attractive to everyone because our resources (bandwidth, computing) are limited!

Bye
Frederik