Hi,

On 07/13/11 02:10, David Murn wrote:
I have deleted all my accounts

[...]

Seriously Richard, I hope you burn in hell for the destruction youve
caused and continue to cause to the OSM project.

I must congratulate David on his decision.

Let us all remember that this is a hobby project (for most of us at least), an interesting and usually productive pastime which should make the participating individual happy.

If any of you, at any time, feel that they seriously wish someone else in the project to "burn in hell"; if you can't sleep because someone was wrong on the mailing list; if you're thinking of ways to take revenge on the guy who reverted your wiki edit - if any of that happens, then the project has clearly failed to deliver the fun it promised, and it is time to move on. Life is just too short!

Bye
Frederik