Hi,

I switched from my good old N900 to the iPhone but missed one important point.
Looks like that there are some really good OSM apps out there (for input and
output).

But so far I couldn't find a really important type of apps that just work.

So just any of you iPhone users here in the list have an APP that can create
proper GPX files?

I like to take the bus and to create GPX files (I mean as a track not as single
POIs) of the bus routes. And there are a lot of bus routes missing in this part
of the world :-/

bye AssetBurned