I am a user of your product, and I think you made a nice
product. I also think that now your product is mature (250000+),
it's time for you to supply your own tiles to your users.
Not only would that allow a better service to us, but also
makes it possible for us to download all zoom levels
and to create a better map, as you may render more
then one view on the world. (cycles, walking, skiing hills etc)

OSM provides free map data but:
Free data is one, but free tile access is something else.

The download feature of openmaps is a paid extension to
openmaps.
With the money it earns it may be easy to setup
your own servers...

A bit of negotiations with the community might even
lead to mutual load sharing, a win-win for all of us.

(Also Openmaps is not an editor, but merely a map viewer.
For us to use it as an editor an additional fee
needs to be paid.  I think that is strange.)

Gert Gremmen

Openstreetmap.nl  (alias: cetest)
 Before printing, think about the environment.