Floris Looijesteijn wrote:
I just noticed that there no longer is proper attribution on a small
website you might have heard of:

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/

The attribution situation hasn't changed since, like, forever.

There is a big "Copyright & License" link next to the map, leading to a page that contains details about the legal situation - including the license, a link to the license text, and contributors. This is a perfectly appropriate style of attribution.

Unless you are referring to the fact that we don't list all individual contributors by name, but that hasn't ever been treated as a reasonably expected part of attributing our maps.

Tobias