Great idea Sandra,

at FF13 there seem to be a little bug, that you can't pan the map, when you try to grab them in the upper area of the map (where the buttons are on the right), as the browser trys to select the buttons.

I guess it's a good idea to look at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Maps as there are some previous attemps to solve the problem for sharing OSM maps with markers/routes. For now I personally use scribblemaps.com to gather crowdsourced location based informations, similar to OSMbugs.org :)

bye,
Matthias