On gio, 2012-11-15 at 01:35 +0700, Frans Thamura wrote:
> please test the apps..
>
> http://bantusekolahku.kemdikbud.go.id/module/eduunit
>
> you can drag the map, and see how the POI changing based on the
> distance

Debian testing amd64 - Iceweasel (~firefox) 10.0.7
I was able to see the map only after allowing the browser to share my
location (I always browse in privacy mode).
It works; in Jakarta
http://tracciabi.li/~bruno/av/ss_20121115-120336.png

No POI is shown in Milan (Italy) or Mumbai (India), but in both cities I
saw some strange grey small squares with black border
http://tracciabi.li/~bruno/av/grey_squares_mumbay.png
anybody knows what they are?

If I zoom more than 200m I get the grey rectangle.

Good job :-)
/bruno
--
CONTACTS http://tracciabi.li/~bruno/contacts.html 2nd email br...@tracciabi.li