All, thx for the feedback..

the server located in IIX (Indonesia Internet Exchange) and fetch to our
osmosa.net

I think the gray because your browser is not allowed to use geolocation,
which we use it.

i think to make a switchable browsing between osmosa.net and
openstreetmap.org.. let we work on it now..

bruno,

the school map only for Indonesia map, because this server own by MoEC /
Ministery of Education and Culture of Indonesia.

you must move to Indonesia to get the map.. which there are around 90.000
schools there and we are working to make 200.000 schools shortly next week.

this is my screenshot here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151318224019085&set=a.69155314084.95728.675689084&type=1&theater

Ft