2012/11/18 Aun Yngve Johnsen <li...@gimnechiske.org>:
> I started this practise long ago before we had any properly working routing,
> I was than in the impression that they needed to be connected to the highway
> (if I remember correctly, the wiki page said something like "on thte road
> where the bus stops",) and I needed to destinguish between left and right
> side of the road
>
> I have not done any remapping of the bus stops, maybe I should look back into
> at

Yes, some years ago it was common practise to map bus stops as a
single node on the way (for both directions), but with more details in
general on the map, grew also the desire to be more specific and many
of those initial "unified" bus stops were converted to more accurate
single bus stops for each direction and were put besides the highway.
This is nothing urgent IMHO, but if you come along bus stops on the
way it would be better to convert them if you know where they actually
belong to.

cheers,
Martin