Paweł Paprota wrote:
> Just a last word - I am not proclaiming doom. To the contrary - I
> am full of energy and ideas but at the same time I am a bit afraid
> that if this energy does not lead anywhere then I will be burnt
> out in this project because of the frustration that I cannot
> change anything.

One humble suggestion born out of bitter experience: do one thing and do it
well.

OSM has no shortage of barrack-room lawyers and the project will survive
quite well without any more. It could possibly (whisper it) even cope with a
few less.

But OSM does have a shortage of smart people working on awesome code. The
OWL stuff is terrific and it'll make a really big difference to the project
when it's done. Don't let the dramas of talk@ distract you. They rarely
achieve anything.

Or in other words: be a Paweł Paprota, not a Gert Gremmen. :)

cheers
Richard