(Apologies for cross-posting)

Hi all,

I am conducting academic research on how the OpenStreetMap vocabulary of tags
and keys evolved.
For this reason, I am analysing the OSM Wiki website
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page).
It would be very helpful if you could answer some of these questions, based on
your experience with OSM:

* Have you defined/updated definitions of tags and keys in the Wiki?
* Is the editing of the wiki mostly an individual, online activity or is there
collaborative editing of groups of users?
* What were the first keys/tags to be defined?
* Were there specific milestones/events/meetings/parties that marked the
evolution of the keys/tags?
* What were the “difficult” keys and tags that required a lot of discussion?
And the “easy” ones?
* Do you have any examples of conflicts/disagreements/edit wars in the Wiki?
* Were there mistakes in the tag/key definition process?
* How do you solve the conflicts in the vocabulary?
* What lessons did you learn from the development of the Wiki?

If you want to contact me privately, please drop an email at andrea [dot]
ballatore [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks in advance for any information!
Mulone