On 26/giu/2013, at 05:34, Tirkon <tirko...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> The present fallback is the Wikidata article. These questions I ask
> myself as well. But at present the basic functionality should be
> tested.

isn't wikidata an extract of Wikipedia and therefor doesn't provide more but at
the most the same information than Wikipedia? What can you do with your
approach that you can't do with the inter language links in WP? (ok, in
wikidata you get the semantics about an object, while WP provides you an
article that might also cover multiple objects, but IMHO the semantics about
what is an object should remain in OSM).

cheers,
Martin