Am 26.06.2013 19:09, schrieb Tirkon:
But as soon as you want to use the
interlanguage links as a database - just like OSM - then it is
suboptimal.
For my point of view that's not a problem of OSM. It's the same as "we don't map for the renderer". So this needs to be solved by another tool or in Wikipedi/Wikidata/[whatever] and not in OSM. We should not merge a second datebase inside OSM w/o a clear GIS relating. And if (as also discussed in this thread) there are problems with one special Internet Browser (who I consider not behaving very close to standards) then that's the problem of this browser.

Just my 2 cents,
Michael.