Whoops - resending to the right talk@ list

All rails port pull requests and issues automatically goes to the rails-dev@
list, which is the list for "discussion of rails port (web site)
development"
If you prefer a format other than email, I believe if you watch the repo
(where the source is) though github you can get all the updates.

> > site on the dev server was set up. People commented, changes to the
> > new UI were made. This was all done in the open and anyone could
> > comment.
> >
> > Before that I believe there was a posting to the talk list, and
> > before that many people brought it up as a feature they'd like to
> > see out of samen's presentation.
>
> I haven't seen that posting. Can you point it out for me please?
> I must say, I have not heard anything about any discussion about this.
> I admit, I do not read all lists so it may be on some other list than
> talk.

http://lists.osm.org/pipermail/talk/2013-July/067499.html (in reply to
Andrew Errington)

Also of note is two posts later a link to
https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/98601/778982/12bfaae4-e9c1-11e2-8afa-826d2
5c371cb.png
which outlines additional UI changes that are already under development
that deal with Andrew's complaints