Michal Migurski wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2013, at 5:42 AM, Pieren wrote:
> > If you missed the discussion because you don't watch the
> > non-localized 35 mailing lists
> > [...]
> I don't know, and I don't want to have to subscribe to Github
> pull requests to find out.

interested in the development of JOSM you should follow josm-dev@, if you're
interested in the development of Potlatch you should follow potlatch-dev@,
if you're interested in the development of Merkaartor, OSRM, Nominatim, etc.
etc.

All site issues on github and site issues on trac are gatewayed to
rails-dev, so you won't miss anything.

(rails-dev is a daft, uninituitive name and really it should be called
site-dev, but history.)

Anticipating next message: Pieren will now complain that this public mailing
list is a "secretive" list as he traditionally does re: legal-talk@. :)

cheers
Richard