Hi,

Since everybody is pilling onto this, here is my 2 cents.

I find the P2 editor completely unusable, it is too slow, its is very
hard to use, and requires me to enable a completely insecure plugin to
run. I would not be involved in the project if I did not discover JOSM
shortly after starting. It is not like P2 is a joy to use.

I look around my area and there are 100's of people that made an
account and either made no changes or just one change and left. The
map is not even close to being completed or perfect. I would be
*delighted* to fix a couple broken relations or remap something that
was deleted by mistake, if we could get more mappers in my area. We
need more people mapping more than anything else.

ID's first impressions are so much better than P2, it is a
no-brainier, make it the default. Do it now.

Also, for what its worth, I have fixed more new mapper mistakes done
in P2 than ID since ID went live.

Jason