Free version of such data would be great and as I allways have data on on
my phone I won't have problem with that. I was thinking on implementing
something like that but at least for me, main problem is server(s) where
that data would go and that would aggregate them as that would be quite
much data if it's used by many people (and we would need many people to use
it, if we want to get good qualitty data out of it)...