Hi,

Rob Nickerson schrieb:
> Please take a minute or two to give it a try – both positive feedback and
> constructive criticism is welcomed.

overall I like the new design. It's cleaner and I have more visible map.
However, I also have some smaller notes (and bugs?!).

* After search I get the search results. Clicking on a result makes the
  results disappear (however, a white empty stripe stays) and the map
  does not jump to the city I searched

* When I move and zoom the map I occasionally get a "Loading..."-text in
  the textbox, which makes the "Welcome..."-text bounce up and down.
  This is annoying.

* The color/design of login/signup-buttons is too light so that it looks
  like they're deactivated. I'd like to have them darker.

* Imho there should be a way to remove the Welcome-textbox, too. (Didn't
  check if it vanishes for registered users)

* History mostly always gives "No changesets in this area" for areas
  smaller than whole europe

Regards,
Peda