Frederik Ramm wrote:
I delete the ones I encounter when they're outright spam but I'm shying
away from suggesting some kind of automated cleaning job because I'm not
clear on what the minimum tagging should be on any node. We don't
currently have any such rules but seeing people dumping things into our
database that we can't use just so they're shown on coinmap seems a bit
strange.

A request to 'coinmap' that any information added here must include the type of premise, address and postcode? Otherwise they will be deleted as having no physical existence? And if they don't oblige then block the bitcoin tag ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL