Hi! Russian and Ukrainian community, including DWG member Eugene Sandulenko, have come to an agreement to not touch administrative borders and name tags of Crimea until 1st of June, 0:01 MSK. The situation there is quite unstable and will change significantly in coming months. Ukrainian president elections will be held on 25th of May, and we expect thing to be more clear after that.

Every edit touching name tags and administrative borders will be treated as provoking an edit war and reverted, users who do that repeatedly will be banned.

Sorry if that was your plan for coming weeks. Please do not discuss politics on this mailing list.

IZ

From: Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>

I'm curious how OSM handles this dispute. I expect Russia's parliament ratify the annexation and I expect that Ukraine will continue to disagree. Do we have a documented process in place to determine when the border is changed? I couldn't find anything on the wiki after a quick search. If it is documented, can someone please point it out to me? We have a disputes page which is fine for handling disputes. I'm looking for the process for
determining when we all agree that a border should be changed.

Please, let's not get hung up on if you agree or disagree with the
annexation.

IZ