> Perhaps you have a better example to let me re-think this topic.
> "cuisine=fastfood" is only used 12 times [2].

For example bike paths (Q221722), highway=path + bicycle=designated +
foot=designated + segregated=yes

Wind turbine (Q49833), power=generator + generator:source=wind

I can list all the other generator types here.

Reservoir (Q131681), natural=water + water=reservoir
plus all the other types of water.

man_made=tower +
tower:type=communication/climbing/bell_tower/cooling/lighting

Each one could have its Wikipedia page.

So, there are a lot. If you don't find a way to use multiple tags, I think
this will not be a serious project. Maybe there's a way to delimit strings
and use a format that can use n strings?

Janko Mihelić