Hi Jukka,

Am 2015-09-09 um 09:48 schrieb Jukka Rahkonen:
> I suggest to make a new mailing list for those who want to talk about
> abandoned railways. I can see that such does not exist yet
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo. It has already suggested to use
> the Historic list https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/historic/ but I
> have understood that abandoned railways are special and therefore they
> deserve a dedicated list.

I do not think that we need a dedicated mailing list just for abandoned
railway lines. There are already two mailing list in this field and you
can choose where you want to discuss something.

OpenRailwayMap mailing list
http://lists.openrailwaymap.org/lists/listinfo/openrailwaymap
also available via NNTP via Gmane:
gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.openrailwaymap
Due to the concentration of detailed railway mapping in Germany, it is a
German and English mailing list. And you may read a lot about details of
German railway signalling and German railway operating rules/laws.

Historical mailing list
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/historic
also available via NNTP via Gmane:
gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.historic