I have received a private message from the user:

Hoi Maarten,

Met het aantal tracks wordt aangegeven het aantal sporen die parallel aan elkaar liggen.

Tracks=1 = Enkelspoor Tracks=2 = Dubbelspoor Tracks=3 = Driesporig Tracks=4 = Viersporig

Mvgr,

Wim

Translated:
The number of tracks indicates the number of railwaytracks that are parellel to each other

Tracks=1 = singletrack Tracks=2 = doubletrack Tracks=3 = three tracks Tracks=4 = four tracks.

I have replied to him that this is not how the key should be used and that you only use the key when railways are mapped with one way for all the tracks.

Regards,
Maarten