On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 4:09 AM, Colin Smale <colin.sm...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I noticed he has unblocked himself and is working again, but in the
> new changeset I looked at yesterday "tracks=N" was no longer being added.
> Still not sure about the sources of the other information (electrification
> info, usage etc), maybe it's inside info, maybe it's a guess, or maybe he
> is just widely-travelled. It is certainly spread widely across Europe.

I haven't looked at the profile in question but I'd be willing to err on
"new but somewhat shy/embarrassed/not-comfortable-with-English" but
well-travelled (or at least reasonably competent with an aerial)
individual.  Everyone's prone to a bit of quirkiness, but it sounds like
this user may have got the point.

I'd be more concerned with the persistent individual that keeps creating
hundreds of throwaways in the US to add individual POIs on behalf of
businesses and seems to be largely ignorant of accepted tagging,
unresponsive, and pervasive lately.