I am attempting a manual build of a tile server on Ubuntu 15.10. I just did
a fresh install of Ubuntu, and will post the results as I go along from
this link:

https://switch2osm.org/serving-tiles/manually-building-a-tile-server-14-04/

So, here is step 1:

> sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev subversion git-core tar unzip wget
> bzip2 build-essential autoconf libtool libxml2-dev libgeos-dev libgeos++-dev
> libpq-dev libbz2-dev libproj-dev munin-node munin libprotobuf-c0-dev
> protobuf-c-compiler libfreetype6-dev libpng12-dev libtiff4-dev libicu-dev
> libgdal-dev libcairo-dev libcairomm-1.0-dev apache2 apache2-dev libagg-dev
> liblua5.2-dev ttf-unifont lua5.1 liblua5.1-dev libgeotiff-epsg node-carto

Here is the Result:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'libprotobuf-c-dev' instead of 'libprotobuf-c0-dev'
Note, selecting 'libcairo2-dev' instead of 'libcairo-dev'
Note, selecting 'liblua5.1-0-dev' instead of 'liblua5.1-dev'
Package libtiff4-dev is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libtiff5-dev:i386 libtiff5-dev

E: Package 'libtiff4-dev' has no installation candidate

I don't want to mess this up on my fresh Ubuntu so I'll wait at every step
until there is a solution.
What should I try, Should I install the replacement package instead?

Thanks,
Skyler