On 2016-03-22 14:10, Frank Villaro-Dixon wrote:

># First goal:
>First goal is quite simple. The idea is to work only on relations
>which have a natural=water .  Then, it will:
>    * Delete natural=water from all the ways if they are NOT closed or
>    ring 0.

This is a good proposition to look at unclosed polygons and see if a potential
incorrect keys to fix.

I agree with others that using a Bot is not a safe way to handle these
problems. Could a script to extract such unclosed polygons be proposed?  This
way, each local community could take care to fix data for their area, importing
and examining the data in the JOSM Editor. The Todo plugin could be used to go
through the items to correct.
Pierre