sent from a phone

> Il giorno 11 ago 2016, alle ore 14:41, john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
> I agree it isn't clean and it does clutter up the database to have multiple
> addressess containing the same information on nodes within a building but
> that is what we currently have.

it is a very stable way of doing things though, and a good way to operate when
you work incrementally (as osm generally does). Even if the nodes are not
perfectly positioned you get reliable addressing information for POIs this way.
I am not convinced that simplifying these structures by moving address
information from POIs to a container (like a plot or a building) is is
beneficial for the project.

cheers,
Martin