sent from a phone

> Il giorno 03 nov 2016, alle ore 13:24, Aun Johnsen <li...@gimnechiske.org> ha
> scritto:
>
> For pedestrian routing, don’t count on restrictions for highway=primary,
> highway=trunk, highway=motorway and highway=*_link to be set correctly, if
> routing/non-routing is vital in surrounding of such roads, tag access on them
> so routing software can override

I agree that motorways are likely not used for pedestrian routing (correctly,
as it is the basic principle of motorways to exclude slow vehicles and
pedestrians), but for trunks it is unsure and for primaries it is or should be
sure that they are usable by pedestrians unless different access restrictions
are tagged.

cheers,
Martin