Good morning Adrien,

I have an idea how to improve it. For example, for this lake http://projets.pavie.info/pic4carto/index.html?from=1490466554238#17/46.35173/6.79455
I see three photos from Wikimedia category all right.

But I do not see the 1 minute 19 seconds video of this lake in .webm format, which is also in the lake's Wikimeida category and which was published on the same date with these photos:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Lac_de_Lovenex

The video files has got the correct coordinates, the same as photos, - I just verified it.

I checked with another places, which have a video, for instance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lac_de_Salanfe . And videos are not shown on the Pic4Carto. A short HD or 4K video, especially filmed in good light conditions from the air, provides a lot of details about a place, what could be sometimes very useful for mapping. By the way, Google Maps recently also announced that short videos, up to 30 seconds could be added to its commercial map.

Wikimedia accepts videos only in free .webm format ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebM ).

Best regards,
Oleksiy