Interesting question, especially considering that all other external data
sources have much more restrictive license - e.g. mapilary id or any
url/website tag (which is technically also an ID into another data
source)...
Also, what about the location where data is combined?  E.g. if wikidata is
in public domain, and US courts agree with that statement, anyone in the US
can combine it with OSM data?  What about UK?   In any case, i suspect
nothing we decide has any merit until the actual court case in any of the
locations.