Wow  again, this time a lot more efficient.  With 29,000 ways, very fast
Result.
I did not believe it since only perfect duplicates of buildings were selected.
This was done by a new contributor that did participate to a geoweek mapathon
responding for the Volcano emergency in Bali. He did use JOSM and was probably
not trained enough to look at Validations results from JOSM. At least, he
should have spot these duplicates of nodes+ways. In less then two weeks this
contributor edited almost 25,000 JOSM objects (ie, nodes, ways or relations). A
good prospect but quite important to correct rapidly of new contributors
working so intensely.
see this zone
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/-8.447237794027034/115.40394650097596
Looking at this Bali area, I saw many new contributors quite motivated and who
added a lot of buildings. But it seems not enough monitoring from the
organizers. This tool can surely help.
 An other interesting aspect with your scripts, you let us learn how to make
such scripts.
regard

Pierre

    Le mardi 28 novembre 2017 15:13:22 HNE, Mike Thompson <miketh...@gmail.com>