Hi Frederik,
I tried with the area I provided as example in Bali. Interesting to learn that
we can export a group like that to JOSM for editing / correcting.See this zone
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/-8.447237794027034/115.40394650097596

As I said in a thread for Maproulette, QA tools such as MapRoulette or Osmose,
while exporting data, should use a common  tag added to te changeset metadata
to describe the Coordination QA tools used to spot problems and edit an area. I
am not sure if only the comment is recognized actually. If so, a hashtag could
refer to both osmose and the item with something like #Osmose-item-xxx where
xxx describes the item.
See this JOSM ticket that address transfer of HOT TM tags
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/10758and this HOT TM ticket
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/703

Pierre

    Le mardi 28 novembre 2017 16:17:55 HNE, Frédéric Rodrigo
<fred.rodr...@gmail.com> a écrit :

 You can use the export menu to load all the pinned objects into JOSM, by
using the remote command.