On 15/02/2018 16:49, Dave F wrote:
Again, the way containing the shared node has junction=roundabout in it. You are entering & exiting a roundabout

Using that argument elsewhere, if I drive northwest up the A446 at https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/1165#map=17/52.55098/-1.73102 "the way containing the shared node" (https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/25244878 ) is part of a motorway link.  That doesn't means I'm not allowed to cycle around the roundabout.

More generally, if you find yourself in a discussion and _everyone else_ disagrees with you, isn't that perhaps a bit of a hint that you might want to reconsider what you're saying?

Best Regards,

Andy