is that the reason for that?

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

tagg...@openstreetmap.org:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: a.mx.openstreetmap.org
(212.110.172.32) reason: 550-Rejected because 82.165.159.14 is in a black list
at zen.spamhaus.org
550https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL229647

could not send mails to tagging for 2 days.
walter