> Well, there are some (incl. me) who think the wiki tag voting isn't
> mandatory, and you can just use the regular ad hoc rules for making a tag.
>
> In which case, "cheating" in wiki voting is irrelevant and unimportant. 🙂

I would also see the voting part of wiki proposals much less important than
the fact someone writes a proposal (documentation) and integrates the
comments from others. Usually a tag voting should pass unless there are too
few people interested in it or there is really a big problem with the
proposal ;-)

If someone stages sock puppets and you notice it, you can still mark the
voting a dubious (I am aware of one proposal, the motorbike friendly, which
was contested).

Finally, most important voting is with your feet (using the tag for
mapping).

Cheers,
Martin