Hi,
Openaddress.io lists a lot of open address data sources by country. A lot
of it is CC-BY or ODbL or similar licenses (not all of it compatible with
OSM), though you have to look at each individual location to see what it is
specifically.
For example:
https://github.com/openaddresses/openaddresses/blob/master/sources/de/he/city_of_frankfurtammain.json
leads you to this open data portal: