On Sat, 2018-05-05 at 14:38 -0500, Richard Marsden wrote:
> Thank Andy & Mateusz,
>
> Yes I think you might be right. I was assuming a level of
> completeness
> with that wiki page that simply isn't there.
> Most are vehicle routable (and in English "highway" implies that!),

That is American English usage, highways have been around a lot longer
than motor vehicles or even America.

In British English a highway is a route that the public have a right to
use. In England and Wales a public footpath or public bridleway are
legally public highways so the assumption that a highway implies motor
vehicles in English is incorrect.

Phil (trigpoint)