On 07/05/18 00:45, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
I am looking for an Android application that has bicycle-focused map style available offline.

I am looking for features like
- ability to distinguish road based on surface (=sand =dirt =asphalt should be easy to distinguish)
In OSMAnd there is a setting that turns on the display of this information ... and it works in the bicycling mode.
- oneway arrows displayed based also on oneway:bicycle, cycleway=opposite,
cycleway=opposite_lane tags, not only oneway tag
- displaying bicycle routes
In OSMAnd there is a setting that turns on the display of this information for bicycling routes.
- displaying detailed info about ferries across rivers (at least fee, opening_hours,
seasonal and description tags)

The other features you have listed I don't know about for OSMAnd as I have not come across them.