Mateusz, I think we have a chance of success this time because unlike other
rulesets that are stored in the specific project's GIT repos, this project
is
* wiki based and centralized, just like the tag documentation, and
accessible to a much wider community.  In the last week, we had 18 users
making nearly 900 changes (in addition to the original bot import)
* offers tag documentation to the tools, not just rules, so they are more
likely to integrate with it even without the rules, and then switchover
* does not hardcode any structure of the rules - in a way it is "free form"
- allowing incremental growth.

This said, we should take it one step at a time.  First start using it as a
primary key/value multilingual description store and update wiki templates.
Migrate existing tools like TagInfo. Remove duplicate data from template
parameters.

Afterwards, we could expand the scope -- see if we can store validation
rules, presets, etc. for other tools, how complex can we get them, and many
other fun things...