> One method might be to plot a path from each building to the health
centre by walking, car and bicycle then see how many can reach it within x
minutes.  That is a lot of routing calculation to do but it can be done
overnight or even over a couple of days.

Consider using a reverse walk from the destination and aggregating stats on
the travel times to origins. That will speed things up nicely.