Le sam. 15 déc. 2018 à 14:04, Colin Smale <colin.sm...@xs4all.nl> a écrit :

> First time I have heard that as a (documented) rationale behind "ground
> truth".
>
> Surely the stronger requirement is public verifiability, from a freely
> accessible, objectively reliable source. What is physically present in situ
> is a subset of that - but so are public records. This would make the
> mapping objective, in the sense that a random second mapper would be able
> to verify the correctness of the data and/or come to the same conclusion.

+1
In France underground power lines maps are publicly available (and it
should be a standard practice, INSPIRE from EU encourage it)
https://opendata.reseaux-energies.fr/explore/dataset/lignes-souterraines-rte/map/?disjunctive.etat&disjunctive.tension&location=13,47.2096,-1.51929&basemap=f91575

Most of them aren't visible from the surface, sometimes you have red
markers and that's all.
Nevertheless it's useful to add them (with careful integration as to not
interfer with roads or something not related to) in OSM and there are no
issue with verifiability since the operator gives many information
https://openinframap.org/#13.22/48.85796/2.41832

All the best

François