Hi,

On 3/5/19 9:37 AM, althio wrote:
> As a test bench last month, we (people from OpenStreetMap France) have
> tried to go the other route:
> "let us display as much information as reasonably possible within
> attributions, for data, tiles, hosting and display (in French)".

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away, OSM power mapper, hacker,
and OSMF founding member 80n produced a slippy map where each (linear)
feature on the map actually showed the name of the last editor, rendered
directly below the road or river. He was very fond of proper attribution
& share-alike, and left the project when we switched to ODbL.

With today's interactive options, it would indeed be possible to show
the authors of individual features when hovering ;)

Bye
Frederik